Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Post

Ellie Kate has been super busy lately. Last Wednesday she started crawling. I wasn't really ready for that to happen. In fact, I was carrying her around the last few weeks as much as possible to delay it. It only took one Meme day for EK to seize her opportunity to become mobile. now it's time for us to catch up on baby proofing.....quickly.

She also started saying Mama the Wednesday before last. I'm thinking all of her milestones will be occurring on Wednesday, which is, unfortunately, one of my two work days. Go figure.

And finally, Sunday the Easter bunny brought us two sharp, little teeth. They are just breaking through the gums, but they are definitely on there way. Thank god.....I was starting to think that I was going to be pureeing her school lunches in kindergarten.

Here is a little video of the precious baby on Easter morning. She's still a little sleepy in it.


BTW I finally bit the bullet and starting using the computer in Greg's office (AKA the dirty, dog room, after Ellie Kate's birth). That is why this post has commas in it. Maybe I'll get to replace my jacked up Mac Book one day, but probably not any day soon.

Hope all of you had a happy Easter and are enjoying your Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment