Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Greg's Birthday Made Him Sick

Greg's 35th birthday was Saturday. I surprised him by having his friends Brian, Chase, and Jonathan come in town Saturday afternoon. I bought us tickets to The Derek Trucks Band at The New Daisy on Beale for that night. My friend Marcy also ended up coming in town from Martin,TN and going with us. We had entirely too much fun, probably due to starting way to early. Most of the shows at the Daisy are apparently now all ages and therefor start at 8pm. It's one thing if you're going to a concert to go that early, but to see a band in a bar style venue that's not good. I just didn't know how to pace my party for that. I truly meant to to take some photos that night. I remembered my camera and everything, but unfortunately I didn't pull it out of my purse until the end of the night after many cocktails and shots ( I never do shots; what was I thinking?). So the only photo I'm posting is one of Marcy and me at Red Rooster looking pretty rough. I figured ya'll wouldn't want to see the shots I took of the floor or backs of people's heads. Sorry, I didn't even get a single one of Greg.

So now this morning Greg is at the doctor's because he is sick. He says his chest hurts, or in boy terms "he is having a heart attack". It's more likely a Marlboro ultra-light attack. I'll let everyone know later what the doctor says. Birthdays always make us sick.

Thanks everyone for coming in town to help us celebrate! I know it really meant a lot to Greg.


Real Hot Messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment