Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow Day, Yuck!


Why can't spring get here already? I don't deal with cold weather very well, and I am ready for warmer temperatures to be here for good. Anyways, it snowed today in Memphis. Here are some photos of it in our courtyard and in the back with Daisy.
Here are some essentials helping me make it through this gross day!
Red Wine, Girl Scout Cookies, Tomato Soup, and Grilled Cheese( not shown)

Here is a video of daisy running around in the snow. She ended up being too concerned about me filming to keep playing though.


2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog...very cute! Good photos, I love the snow. Too bad it won't stay more than a day. It's supposed to be almost 70 on Tuesday or Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fine with the snow going on its way. Bring on spring.
    Thanks for the kind feed back. I'm about to check out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete