Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So Valentines Day wasn't bad for a cheesy, romantic comedy. The snack food ended up not being my friend. The popcorn made an encore performance a few hours later. Yuck!

Yesterday I went to get my annual vehicle inspection. That's two hours of my life that I'll never get back, and I haven't even gone to the county clerk's office to get my renewal sticker. Gosh, our city government really sucks a big one!

I think we have decided to go get 3D ultrasound during the second week of March, so we can find out the baby's gender at 17 weeks, instead of waiting until my 20 week 2D ultrasound. I know it's just a three week difference, but that is an eternity when waiting to know what you're having.

We are so very ready for the Olympics to be over, so some new TV can come back on again. They were great at first, but they just seem to be dragging on and on. A pregnant woman has so little that she allowed to do. I really need my television entertainment. It's the only thing I have left right now. I guess it will be back next week though. Right? It will be back next week?

Well I'm about to sit down to watch Days of Our Lives on dvr. At least the Olympics are screwing it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment