Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Snow Day!

Today we took Daisy to my Mom and Step-dad's house in Mississippi to play in the snow. We stopped by Krispy Kreme on the way to pick up doughnuts (1 dozen galzed 1 dozen glazed-chocolate for 4 people; Oink! Oink!). These are my parent's dogs, Buckley and Maggie, in their rain jackets. I'm sure they would have snow clothes if it snowed more than twice a year here. They are Yorkshire Terriors (Yorkies) by the way. Here is Greg, Daisy, and me with the snowman we built. Daisy did most of the work.

This is a video of Greg and my step-dad, Jay, having a snowball fight.

Now we're in side sitting by the fire and playing Wii. The dogs are completely pooped, adn I thinking it's about to time to to pour a rum and coke. As my friend Erika's grandfather Jack would say " It's 5 o'clock somewhere!".

No comments:

Post a Comment