Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diaper Bag

In my recent post about the nursery, my new diaper bag was is some of the photos. I'm so excited about it, and I can't wait to start filling it with Ellie Kate's little things.

Here is my fabulous new diaper bag:

It's the AmyKathryn Gladiola Bag in Green. It has the two most important things that I was looking for in a diaper bag. It is 100% vegan and cruelty free, and it looks like a real bag that I would normally carry, not a pastel, goofy "baby bag". It's the perfect size for me, and I love the cross-the -body strap option.

If anyone is interested in this bag click here. You can purchase it from littledudesanddivas.com, and it's on sale for $80 (you'll save @ $27)!! This color option is actually discontinued, so I imagine they have very limited quantities left.
And it comes with this cool, matching changing pad (that has little pockets on it).
Here is another picture of my very own bag. Do you think that I'm maybe just a little excited about it, or what?

On another note, my mom and step-dad are quitting smoking in preparation for Ellie Kate's birth. They started Chantix last week and haven't had a cigarette since Monday night. Our whole family is so proud of the both of them. I feel so honored to be having the child to inspire them to make this great change for themselves. Please, please keep them in your thoughts. They need all the help they can get during this trying time.

So now I'm off to the gym and to work. Hope everyone has a wonderful spring day!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute bag! I've been looking for a diaper bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag-- which you have achieved. I will have to check out that site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag! I hate those cutesy bags! The new blog look is great - and the nursery! I, too, dread being one of those gripy old women! Ugh! Guess we'll have to stay young forver!

    ReplyDelete