Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yellow Nail Trend and Orange Earwax

Hi there! I'm posting from my jacked up laptap......which means no commas and lots of different fonts.

I just got done polishing my nails and toe nails with some cool yellow polish. Have any of you tried this new polish trend? I guess it got started when Chanel came out with their new color "mimosa".
I opted for a cheap bottle ($.98) (I wish we still used the cent sign) from Target to try the trend out. And even though I think I'm going to like it I'll be doing the OPI version instead of the $25 Chanel polish.

I had a kelly green color on my toes for the last few weeks ( "Don't mess with OPI") which Greg finally felt that he could tell me that he thought was weird....since he saw me removing it. This of course will have no bearing on me wearing it in the future. Do you care if your man...or woman... dislikes something that you wear? I'm pretty sure that the only thing I would change for him would be a scent if he hated it. I wouldn't want him to think that I stunk. He'll just have to put up with my green (or yellow) nails on occasion though.

I need to make an Ellie Kate post this weekend. We're heading to her 9 month checkup tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some answers to my questions like: Why does she have copious amounts of Cheeto orange earwax every morning? and Will she ever take more that two thirty minute naps in a day? (seriously I know people who get 4 hours a day of mommy time from their great napping babies) and Are the two related? ( can she not nap because she's hearing her orange earwax?)......okay that's probably a little far fetched.

No comments:

Post a Comment