Monday, May 18, 2009

Funniest Shit on the Planet! Seriously!


One of the reasons that I haven't been blogging and keeping up with things around here like I should is because of this website textfromlastnight.com. It is the best and most addicting thing to come into my life! Please check it out for yourself ASAP.

Here are a few of my favs:

(502): Dude, just got a bummer.
(1-502): What??
(502): A blow job from a homeless chick.


and

650): Just FYI I rubbed poison oak on all your sheets and blankets so we all will know who you hooked up with (in about a day)

and all time fav (poor gay boy's mom...I hope he was out of the closet!)

(214): dude. I'm so drunk.
(972): pete, this is bryce's mom
(214): I can't wait to have my cock in your ass
(972): pete, this is still bryce's mom






1 comment:

  1. I spend too much time on this site, too! But I figure it's educational because it's definitely a good reason to put my phone somewhere far, far away when I'm drunk.

    ReplyDelete