Monday, May 18, 2009

Greg's Graduation

My husband's graduation from Christian Brothers University last Friday afternoon was wonderful! Not only was it the end of a long journey over the past few years, but he was also surprised with two special awards at the end of the ceremony.

One was for the highest GPA in the school of business, and the other was the highest GPA in the entire 2009 graduating class. To be fair he did have to share the second with another girl because they both had perfect 4.0s.

So that's right.... I'm married to a valedictorian. I know you're probably as shocked as I am that I would be married to such a smarty pants after reading my "lovely" writing style and "extensive" vocabulary in my posts ( especially since I don't even know how to spell valedictorian). I even thought about not using spell check on this post to show you just how dumb I can be, but decided that my hurt my pride a little too much. Well at least I'm the one who married for intelligence!

Because the ceremony was at such a funky time and Greg had to be on site by 2 in the afternoon, this is the only photo I have with him in his cap and gown.
He had to run over while they were walking out to take this photo with me as I was leaning over the railing. You totally can't even see my cute JCrew summery dress. And I have fat arm because I'm smushing it into my side. My priorities are so skewed.

Anyways from here on out Greg will be known as Greg 4.0 or just 4.0! Or at least he says he will!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an accomplishment! Congrats to him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are very proud of him and glad to have him back to spend more time with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud , but not sure about the latter yet. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete