Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Belated Cinco de Mayo

Oh how I celebrated the Mexican Independence Day. Then this morning the tequila I drank last night declared it's need for independence from body. It was a very violent battle, and it won. Screw you tequila! I vow to never drink you again ...... or at lest not until next May 5th because by then I will have forgotten what I felt like today. 

Also I probably have swine flu because the Mexican restaurant we went to (or I should say the first one we went to) didn't have soap in the bathroom. Like Mexican places don't already seem unsanitary enough, or at least most of them in Memphis do.

1 comment:

  1. Tequila is the worst. I had a very, very bad experience with it twice before...and this time, it's for certain. I'm never drinking it again!

    ReplyDelete