Monday, November 16, 2009

The End is in Sight

I can't believe it, but Greg is actually taking the last section of the CPA exam in 12 days! I seriously can't believe the long years of him going back to school and studying for and taking this exam is almost over.

I'm absolutely beside myself. If I were any happier I would be twins!

I've got several things lined up for us to do once he has finished.

First off we must take our bad ass dogs to obedience training class. I've got an email into the trainer I think I want to take them to, but that is dependent upon when the next session starts. I want them to start as soon as he is done with that stupid test {bitter much, right?}.

Secondly, we finally get to get serious about making a baby. I am hopping with all my heart that this doesn't drag on forever because I am sooo impatient. Greg of course is hoping to get at least a few months of "trying" out of this.

And I am making Greg take a break from studying this weekend, so we can put up our Christmas tree. Yay!!

Since Thanksgiving is a little later this year, I figure that putting up the tree the weekend before turkey day is completely reasonable. I need a full six weeks with my sparkly tree in our living room. Plus I swung by the music store and got my new Christmas cds. Sooo excited to Christmasfy the sights and sounds of our house this weekend.

Greg is being a little pessimistic about how Houser is going to be with the tree, but I figure if Charlie and Daisy never messed with it than why would he?

When are y'all going to start your holiday decorating?

1 comment:

  1. If you want to take them to a class. I recommend Dogwoods a little past Wolfchase Mall. They are excellent there, I liked taking Lennox bc he got some interaction with other dogs instead of someone coming in. But at Barkitecture, we did bid and win 3 private lesson with a trainer.

    ReplyDelete