Thursday, November 12, 2009

What's Happening Peps!?

Wow, I fell off the face of the blog again! Why can't I be consistent with my blogging? Oh yeah, because I'm not consistent with anything in my life. {hehe}

One of the blogs that I read is doing a 30 posts in 30 days challenge, and I'm thinking of doing it too. That sounded pretty non-commital, right? That's because it was.

Anyways, we had the BEST time in Austin. Went to some cool places, including the giant Whole Foods. I want to move there soooo bad...not to Austin but to the giant Whole Foods. We saw some cool people I haven't seen in a while, and we made some new friends, too. That might sound weird to people who have never been to a Panic show, people are really just friendly at them {it may be the chemicals}, or who have never met me. I can pretty much become bff with a lamp post after five minutes, and will be inviting to take a trip to Memphis and stay at our house. The last part really freaks my husband out, and rightly so.

Halloween was a blast! That is except for when I got puked on at the Panic show. Yeah, I said puked on. Some girl was walking past me, leaned over, and hurled salad or spinach all down my leg. I had to announce this to everyone we came into contact with for the rest of the evening, so that people didn't think Eau De Vomit was my normal scent of choice.
Here is me in my rodeo clown costume {pre-puke}. Everyone thought I was someone from Candy Land. Oh well. This is the first year that my costume wasn't overtly slutty. I'm growing up {tear}.

This was the best costume I saw all weekend. Two guys dressed up like douchebags:
Uhhh yeah, those are incredible, hand drawn Affliction t-shirts. They didn't hang out long because they had a UFC fight or something douchey to get to.

Here is Greg and our friend Chris at random bar on 6th street the night before the first Panic show:
No real reason for posting that one, except that I think my husband looks cute in it. We're not the most photogenic couple, so I feel the need to exploit any good pics of us.

Now off to do some solo TV watching. Greg drove over to Nashville tonight to look at buying a new car, a Prius. So proud of him for thinking of something other than his ego on this vehicle purchase.

Wish me luck dragging my self to the gym tomorrow. I haven't been since we got back in town, and I was on such a role, uggg.

2 comments:

  1. haha i love this...'Uhhh yeah, those are incredible, hand drawn Affliction t-shirts. They didn't hang out long because they had a UFC fight or something douchey to get to'

    i first thought your costume was rainbow brite.

    30 blogs in 30 days huh? a nice thought but that is unfortunately waaaaaaay to commital for me. i dont think ive done ANYTHING for 30 days straight! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costume!! You did look Candy Landish, but that's not bad! Rodeo clowns are Candy Landish :) I love the pink wig!

    ReplyDelete