Monday, December 14, 2009

Jess and Jess

My little sister, Jessica, has had a big couple of weeks.

First of all she turned 25 a few weeks ago { oh, to be 25 again}. Greg and I helped her celebrate, and I helped her celebrate a little too much.
Jess blowing out her candles that are topping the Muddy's cupcakes that I got her

Jess holding one of the many Jess-tinis we had that evening

Going out with her and her friends that night reminded me that I'm not 25 , but rather too close to 30. I ended up "time traveling" , as my friend Ashley calls it, {blacking out} for the first time in like ten years. I don't really even feel like I drank more than I would for any b-day celebration, but for some reason ( that I may have figured out) it just happened that night.

Last week Jess went on a trip to Vegas with her boyfriend, Ryan. They started dating around the same time Greg and I did about ten years ago. That's right, since they were 15.

Well, while they were there he finally popped the question, and now my little sis is engaged. I can't believe it! I can remember when the only boy she wanted to marry was one of the Hanson brothers.

Her room was decorated and covered with Hanson crap. How embarrassing!! You're welcome Jess!


Jessica's beautiful ring { Sorry to show your chipped nails, Jess!}

I'm sooo happy for you, Jessica! You are the sweetest and most kind hearted person I know, and no one deserves happiness more that you. Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment