Monday, December 7, 2009

Update on the Living Room Rug

A few weeks ago I blogged about one of my puppies eating a hole in the living room rug and my subsequent rage over the situation. Click here if you missed it.

Well, Friday the repair shop called to let me know my rug was back to it's old self and ready for pickup. I excitedly rushed over to get it, brought it home, unrolled it, and it looked great!

A couple of hours later we were watching TV, and Houser was chewing on one of his toys on the recently returned rug. Suddenly I noticed the sound that his chewing was making started to change. I asked Greg what he was chewing on. Greg got up, walked over to him, bent down, and yelled "the rug!".

Yup two hours after I picked up our rug from being repaired he chewed another hole in it.

This also means that the first hole was made by Houser and not Daisy. I feel like crap for blaming her, and I've been trying to make it up to her since. She's basically getting the princess treatment.

So Greg toted the newly repaired, newly disrepaired rug back up the rug place Saturday morning. Of course they couldn't help but laugh.

Needless to say once we pick it up this time, it will stay rolled up and put away for a while { like until Houser is old and toothless}.

No comments:

Post a Comment