Monday, December 7, 2009

New Moon {the movie} Revue

Alright I agree that the New Moon movie was better than the Twilight movie.

Kristen Stewart's acting still made me want to scratch out my own eyeballs, but all the other actors seem to be improving.

I surprisingly thought Jacob was pretty cute in this movie. I didn't really see what everyone else saw in him on the first movie, but he was hot in this one. And it couldn't have been just because he got buff {that's not really attractive to me}.

The special effects were less cheesy this time around, too. There were still some moments that I laughed out loud {like when Edward and Vampire Bella were running in the forest in Alice's vision} but far less than in Twilight.

All and all they are getting better, and hopefully the next one will continue this trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment