Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

I'm back after taking some time to focus on grieving over the sudden death of my friend. Thank you so much to Sammy, Kimbree, and Alexandra for you kind comments on my last post. Each one gave me a little lift when I read it.

Well, as you can see by my new blog colors, I've been decorating. I thought since my house is looking in the holiday spirit so should my blog. And hope y'all enjoy the new play list with a few of my favorite Christmas songs while you read.

We've also been decorating around the house. We actually started the weekend before Thanksgiving because I just couldn't wait this year. Here are a few photos of some of our decorations:
Our Christmas Tree

Our Sofa Table Decorations
(Thanks, Nell, for our little, frosted candles from last year)

Sideboard in the Dining Room
(with our first Christmas Card)

Our Little Porch Trees by the Front Door

Little Tree in our Bedroom
(still needing a few more ornaments)

I've been enjoying seeing the holiday decoration photos posted by my fellow bloggers, and I look forward to seeing more.

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment: