Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 10!

10 just doesn't have the same ring to it as '08 or '09 did, does it? So what are you suppose to call 2010 for short?

We were the most boring people on the planet on NYE this year. We were both literally asleep, and had been for several hours, at the stoke of midnight. We didn't go out this year at all because Greg was on antibiotics for a sinus infection, and I can't drink anyway.

Why can't I drink you ask? Well now that I figured out how to stop my blog post from going to Facebook I can tell you.

I'm PREGNANT!! 7 1/2 weeks along. Due in mid-August. ( wouldn't have been cool if the due date was October 10, 2010, 10-10-10)

In know all the people who live in Memphis are gasping at the idea of being fully preggo in our August heat, but I'm actually fine with the prospect. I'm hoping the intense heat/humidity will insure me not going past my due date and therefore no Pitocin.

I'm warning you now that my blog will probably become all about my pregnancy because honestly nothing else can go on in my life while I'm knocked up. I can't go out to eat any great meals because they'll probably make me puke. I can't go out drinking because of the obvious. I can't get excited about wanting or buying any new clothes because I'm going to be too fat to wear any of them in a few months. And I'm probably going to have to clean up my gutter mind and sense of humor if I'm going to be someone's mommy.

OK, maybe not the last one. I have to have something to do.

I'll probably have something new to post about what's happening after my appointment with my new OB on Tuesday. This new one is suppose to have a much better attitude about natural childbirth than my current one, so I'm pretty excited about this appointment. Plus this time I will be far enough along, 8 weeks, to see the heartbeat on the ultrasound.

So, if y'all know about any other blogs of pregnant girls then hook me up! I would love to read about what's happening with some other mommas-to-be. Or maybe some of you should start trying to get pregnant right now. You could get that 10-10-10 due date!

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE! We aren't telling everyone yet.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Mommyhood! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I am 25 weeks now, and about over it already! Enjoy while you can. Cheers to pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You will be that cute, still tiny pregnant girl!! :) I won't post on Facebook, I just joined on Friday!! You will have to tell me how to post my stuff on there though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh and check out A Good Life, Ball Family and A Very Clever Title on my Blog List!

    ReplyDelete