Monday, January 4, 2010

Tired, Nauseated, and Zero Appetite

How do pregnant women gain any weight there first trimester? How do they not lose ten pounds?The thought of food is sooo not appealing to me right now.

Pregnancy nausea has been pretty weird so far. I expected more of a hung over feeling. Like needing to run to the restroom to toss my cookies. But it's been more of a dull nausea that comes and goes. Last night it was pretty constant, though. NO FUN!

Most days I can manage to eat about a meal and half a day, drink a few big glasses of water, and take my prenatal liquids. I'm getting worried that I'm not getting enough nutrients.

And it's not like I'm just constantly nauseated (like where I would need to be put on medicine), but just that I have no real interest in food.

Being really lethargic hasn't helped. Maybe I'll get some energy back soon, so I can get to the gym. Surely working out would help increase my appetite.

I posted a poll for what you think we're going to have, a boy or a girl. Make sure you vote. FYI I think we're having a girl based on how long boy sperm can survive vs how long girl sperm can survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment