Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love the New Doc

The doctor appointment today went great! We love, love, love the new doctor. She has a much better approach to caring for an expectant mother who wants natural childbirth. She has eased all my anxieties about having a hospital birth.

We also got to hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound! It was pretty awesome, but I thought I would get more emotional over hearing it. It was funny how fast it was, but the doctor said that was exactly how it was suppose to sound.

We also got a more accurate due date. It's August 21st. That is pretty funny since the first doc said August 10th, which I knew was wrong.

So we don't go back for a month, which seems like forever. We will almost be past the first trimester at that point, and I hopefully will be nausea and exhaustion free.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting. I've got a secret that I'm going to be posting next week on my blog, but I'll let you in on it early. I'm pregnant too! :) My due date is July 29. We have already told most of our friends and family but not work/facebook/the whole world yet. That will happen next week after our 2nd u/s on Tuesday. Hope your morning sickness lets up. I've been lucky and haven't gotten sick. Just tired as all hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow right around my bday on the 27th :)

    ReplyDelete