Sunday, October 11, 2009

I've Been Gone Soooo Long!

Wow, my first post since May. Do I even remember how to do this!?!

I have something shameful to admit. { dun, dun, dun} I joined Facebook. I know, I know....after all the crap I talked about it for-ev-er. And it is every bit as addicting as everyone said it is. I'm a junkie.

So between obsessively stalking people on FB and having a busy summer socializing I haven't been blogging. Now that the summer is officially over {at least it must be it must be because I'm currently sitting on my couch under a cozy blanket with my Uggs on instead of on a patio Sunday brunching on a patio sipping my third or fourth manmosa. That's a mimosa with a shot of vodka.} I'm ready to get back to it. That sentence must be some kind of record for length and lack of proper punctuation!

I can't wait to catch up on the folk's blogs that I follow. I noticed that a few of my favs have also slacked off or shut down their pages all together {tear}.

My other new activity keeping me from my chores is Polyvore.com! If you haven't gotten on this site you must right now. You basically get to pretend you're Rachel Zoe and put together any outfit you want, even the ones you could never afford or fit into. It's like dress up for grown ups. Love it!!

Oh and I got a new puppy!



He is a rescue, that should make Kimbree smile, from Oxford Humane Society. His name is Houser, after the late Michael Houser { Widespread Panic's guitarist}, and he is amazing. He is a mix of god knows what. I think he looks kind of like a black golden retriever. He is the sweetest little boy ever. It warms my heart to have another little boy pup after we lost our Charlie back in January. I'm sure he will be the star of my blog after I plaster it with pictures of him.

I owe huge apology to Sarah, from on the Rhoads of life, because I never sent her the flower pot that she won in my drawing. Sorry Sarah! I will find some way to make it up to you, I swear. I know I suck the most :( .

So anyways....can't wait to start yapping on here again. I'm sure I'll be posting a ton of stuff the next few weeks, changing some things on my page, and updating my songs on here.

5 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! I've become a blog slacker, too. I admit, facebook stalking takes up my free time also! Congrats on the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are back too! I looked at your blog the other day, trying to see who in Memphis was still doing their blogs. You hadn't posted in months so I figured you had lost interest like I had. But glad you're back! And I love the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT YOUR PUPPY!!! And he's black at that, you know black dogs are the least adoptable, stupid reasoning, but he's adorable!! Make sure you get him fixed!!! :) Glad you are back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the welcome back messages! Kimbree, I knew that about black dogs, and we chose him over a blonde dog because of it. The humane society down there requires them to be fixed and chipped before adoption {they all should}.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! You are up on your rescue info :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete