Thursday, October 22, 2009

Loved This!

I went Tuesday to see this movie {by myself, love doing that}, and it was incredible. It was a total strong girl, coming of age movie. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, so I can buy it and watch it over and over.

It has some great actresses in it too like Drew Barrymore, Juliet Lewis, Kristen Wiig, and the young but great, Ellen Page. Who are all tough, rockin', roller derby chicks in the movie.

And it is set in Austin- whoo, whoo. There is quite an Austin theme in my life lately.

1 comment:

  1. a few thoughts...

    my wife seriously wanted/wants to find a roller derby league.

    the name 'ellen page' sounds like she should be at least in her fifties. she also looks like she's 14 or 15.

    i love going to the movies by myself

    not really sure why, but i really like juliet lewis...like somewhat of a crush...i think??

    i really like austin as well

    ReplyDelete