Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ow, My Back!


Saturday morning I woke up ready to be productive. I decided I was going to get up early and go to the gym before work. On my last strength exercise of the day, squats, I felt a horrible pain shot up the right side of my back.

Having never had back trouble, I thought I just needed to stretch. No, that hurts worse. Maybe walk it off? No, worse. By the time I made it to my car in the parking lot, I was in tears.

Fast forward to this morning. I'm still in pain, laid up on the couch. This sucks!!

It's actually sunny outside today {which has been unusual around here the past month or so}, and I want to be outside walking the dog. I would also love to be at the gym today, since we're going out of town in a week and a half. I would even love to be able to clean my kitchen and bathrooms or rake leaves. Or anything besides being useless and in pain on the couch.

Have any of you ever pulled a muscle in your back? How long did it take to get back to normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment