Thursday, October 15, 2009

Now Tell Me, Who Do You Love?

I need some new blogs to follow. A good bit of the ones I was previously following seem to not be posting as much as they were back in May, when I was on here before, or not all.

So, I was wondering who y'all follow. Whose blogs make you giddy when you click on your dashboard and see that they've made a new post? Who makes you laugh and smile? Who makes your day better because of their blog? Whose blogs make you want to blog more yourself?

I tend to like blogs written by funny girls, girls who love shopping, girls who love their doggies, southern girls, and married girls and mommies who still have a life apart from their spouse and/or children. But they don't have to be limited to those categories.

Pleeeease let me know, and soon, because I love the blogs I currently follow, but I need variety in my life. And with winter quickly setting in, I know I'm going to be having a lot more couch time and getting bored pretty quickly.

4 comments:

  1. I like Pink Lemonade at http://pinklemonadedesign.blogspot.com/ . Sometimes I don't want to read. I just want to look at pretty pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, Emily. I guess I should have also included blogs written by Mid-Western girls in the list of types of blogs I like {since yours, and a few others, are some of the blogs I like best}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is such a good post. I am of course obessesed with all the wedding ones right now like Wedding Bee, but they post tooooo much. http://shelbyangel.blogspot.com/ is a great story about a local girl that rescued a dog in Shelby Forrest and her road to wellness. http://vickdogsblog.blogspot.com/ is also a good one where all the Vick dogs post about their stories.. I love all the dog rescue blogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kimbree, for letting me in on the blogs you like. Congratulations on your and Tony's upcoming nuptials! That is so exciting.

    Shelby Angel is such a great story. The ex-Vick dogs' blog is great too. I still get so irate and sickened when I think of that, and when I think that he is back in the NFL. {special place in hell awaiting you Mr.Vick}

    ReplyDelete