Sunday, October 18, 2009

Upcoming Travel Plans

In about a week and a half, Greg and I are going here


to see


I'm super excited! I love Austin and, of course, love Panic. The shows are 10/30 and 10/31....halloween! Which I also love. I can't wait!!

I'm hoping some of you have been to Austin and can tell me where to get the best fish tacos. The place needs to be somewhere close to the downtown Sheraton Hotel, since we always walk or take taxis everywhere we go when on vaca { cause you never know when the mood to get hammered will strike when you have no responsibilities}.

I also can't wait to go here when we get there

And here

The Whole Foods downtown Austin is a whole city block. Anyone, who knows me, knows that this is like the mother ship calling me home. Oh, and it just so happens that the Whole Foods and the Anthropologie are right across the street from each other. Austin really is the coolest city ever.

I'm also just beside myself about getting my husband all to myself, with no CPA exam materials anywhere in sight. This will very much help my plan to come home with a little, Panic fan on board. Maybe we'll name it Austin, if it's a boy, or Antrhopologie, if it's a girl. Hahaha. Or Sheraton or Panic or......

Anyways, let me know if you have some favorite spot in Austin that we must see. Or any old wives' tales tricks on how to conceive a boy...... preferably some that are fun and not any that I have to eat or drink anything nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment