Monday, March 29, 2010

Buy Some Sparkle on My Behalf

So pretty much any purchases that I'm making right now are either maternity clothes or baby stuff. There is so much sparkly stuff out there right now though!! Since I can't make any extra purchases, I need some of y'all to own some these lovely treasures.Look at these Betsey Johnson beauties!! They come in pink too. They're on sale for $110. Plus you get an extra 10% off when you spend over $100 and free shipping. check out the pink bottom. Wow!! Talk about a great way to spice up a LBD.

I also loved this fancy, little headband from JCrew. It's also on a sale item at $24.99.This sparkly wallet, also from JCrew, is adorable for a mere $16. Maybe for the girl who likes her sparkle to be a little more hidden. Before you get too excited, this fully beaded Tibi dress is not on sale. It is listed on Shopbop.com for $1395. A little on the high side, but wouldn't you feel more like a million dollars in it? It is too gorg for words. It inspires more of a squeal from me!!

Alright now, some of you non-pregnant girls step up and start shopping! Please report back if you end up with any of these delightful items. Oh and feel free to repost them to your blogs. It will make me feel good to help find a good home for these sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment