Monday, March 8, 2010

Grapefruit...Yummy!!

No, the baby is not the size of a grapefruit yet. This is a post about cravings. I can't get enough grapefruit all of a sudden. It's not just about eating grapefruit though. I want everything in my world to smell like grapefruit. Weird, huh?

I just went on an online shopping tear for grapefruit scented products. My first virtual stop was Ulta.com . Here's what I got:
Inexpensive and one of the revues said it can clear up little bumps on your skin..... one of the many joys of pregnancy.
This body scrub is organic and suppose to be really scrubby (can't believe that word made it through spell check).
Lotion in the same product line as the scrub, so it's also organic.

I can't wait to get these little, fragrant delights onto my body and into my smeller!

Tomorrow I'm popping into the mall to hit up Bath and Body Works, so I can grab this little goody:
Shiny lip gloss that I get to smell and taste all day long. I might just need to go ahead and grab two while I'm there. I could see this going real quick!

Speaking of tasting it all day, I'm going to try to find grapefruit gum tomorrow too. Yummy, yummy, yummy! I want some juicy grapefruit gum NOW. Who wants to track some down and deliver it to me? No takers? I guess that leaves Greg. It's the least he can do since I'm growing his child.

3 comments:

  1. what if you craved something like pickles or anchovies?!

    how gross would your hair and lips smell then? haha

    i bet your husband would go directly to the store and get whatever grapefruit you wanted! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, Target has some delicious grapefruit soap in their method line! You should check it out, happy early birthday by the way - you look A-MAZING for 30! 30 is hot by the way!!

    ReplyDelete