Thursday, March 4, 2010

Last Week of My Twenties


Next Thursday I'm turning thirty years old. If I wasn't pregnant, I would probably be pretty freaked out. Being pregnant, you really don't focus on anything else, even turning into an old lady (well, at least getting older, not turning into a "lady").

What really does suck, though, is getting older and fatter at the same time :((. At least if I wasn't pregnant, I could diet and work out like a crazy person to drop a little self-esteem boosting weight. Oh well, at least I get some fat girl, aka maternity, clothes out of my body changes.

My husband is super lucky that I'm going to be pregnant on my thirtieth because he gets out of throwing me a party. Instead I think I'll have him take me to the zoo that day (as long as the weather cooperates). And indulge my every maternity apparel whim.

BTW the bedding was delivered yesterday, and it's even better than the photos online. The colors are actually slightly more intense, and some of the fabrics have a sage green color that didn't show up online.

Now I'm off to work for a bit. Then I'll be back home to stare at the baby bedding, stalk the internet for nursery decor ideas, and obsess over every detail of the baby's room.

2 comments:

  1. I turned 30 last October and it's honestly not that bad (I didn't have being pregnant to distract me!) Plus I've been ID'd more in the past six months than I was in the five years prior to 30!

    It's a shame you can't celebrate it in boozy style though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exciting! happy birthday early!!!

    ReplyDelete