Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things Are Looking Up For My Birthday Plans


All week the weather forecast has been calling for rain on my birthday tomorrow. That really sucked because my request was to go to the zoo. But I just checked it again, and it is now saying high of 71 and only a 20% chance of rain (which is pretty much everyday in the spring). Yay!!

Of course we have a rain plan too. If that happens, Greg is going to take me to the movies to see the new 3D Alice in Wonderland. Which would also be fun. I wonder if I would be able to resist the popcorn since it made me sick last time.....probably not.

Now I have to decide what I want for lunch. Hmmmm???

1 comment:

  1. my sons birthday was today. did you get him a gift?


    alice in wonderland was a really, really, really good movie. i went in with a negative attitude but braved my to theater with my kids in tow. i really thought it was great and have now seen it twice in two days.

    happy birthday as well. props to the march birthdays. mine and about 78 of my friends share the month as a birthday.

    ReplyDelete