Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Greg's in Trouble

'Cause it's a girl!!!


I hope he understands what this means....$$$$$. I'm pretty sure that a shopping addiction is inherited, and I plan to pass along the gene to this little one. Or should I say to Ellie Kate?

That will be her name, little Miss Elizabeth Kate, Ellie Kate for short.

We already had to do some shopping after the doc appointment. I'll post some photos of what we got later.

We're off to our doggy obedience class. It doesn't seem like a proper way to celebrate, but oh well.

2 comments:

  1. hehe congratulations!

    he'll be fine i promise. ive got two little sweethearts myself. tell him he'll need to consider a few things:

    get a gun
    lift a shitload of weights
    get a tattoo
    and...get a gun ; )

    im not sure if he's the protective type over you or not, but he WILL be
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's great news. And I love the name!

    ReplyDelete