Monday, April 27, 2009

Dave Matthews , No Thanks, I'll Stick With Panic

So this past Saturday we headed over to Nashville to go to the Dave Matthews' show. Greg got me tickets to these tickets as a birthday gift. I wanted them because I thought we weren't going to be able to catch any Panic spring tour shows. Fortunately we got to go to Panic last weekend in Orange Beach because the Dave show blew!

The crowd seemed to be a combination of middle aged women and teenagers on a date. Unfortunately for Greg one the middle aged women was sitting behind him. As soon as we got in he sat down, glanced over his shoulder, and got an eye full. She had a really bad combination going of a short skirt, poor grooming habits, and a lack of lady-like leg crossing. GROSS!

Anyways, pretty much all the songs Dave played were exactly like his studio CDs. NO JAMS to speak of. He's pretty much a sellout. At double the price of a Panic ticket, and I could have just sat at home and listened to the CD.

Of course we still made the best of it, and we were dancing and having a great time. This is apparently something that the teenage lovers and bush women didn't approve of. Apparently dancing and fun was not allowed.

It was great seeing our Nashville friends though. I will have some photos of everyone to post once my camera arrives back from Nashville. It escaped fro my bag and decided to hang out at our friends Chase house for another day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment