Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Is SOOOO Stupid

Just when I thought Lady Gaga couldn't be any more annoying, this song came out:




On what planet does this pass for music now.

I literally had a nightmare about this song the other night. Everywhere I went there it was. I couldn't escape it.

Please tell me why anyone subjects themselves to this ear garbage!

Here is a link to the brilliantly written lyrics. Please take particular notice of these lines:
"Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin'  , I'm not lying I'm stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning"

Lady Gaga, will you kindly go back to what ever corner of hell you came from and take your weirdo get ups and crappy music!

I'm so glad I'm not a musician with real talent struggling to make it and see this bitch having success. It's the American Idol Syndrome. People value fame over talent now! They are eating the piles of shit the music industry is serving up with a knife and fork.

OK my rant is over.

3 comments:

  1. Girl you don't think its good to dance to after a few drinks in the club? I don't mind this song but its been out forever, so I'm a little over it bc I like to be current..She's ok to dance to, I don't know if I would listen to the lyrics for insight on anything, but dancing to mindless I would..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just really hate her. The hook of the song also sounds like poke her in the face. It's just weird to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I agree lady ga ga is koo koo!!

    ReplyDelete