Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh Blog World, Keep Me Accountable

OK, I'm having the hardest time resisting the sweets, even more than usual, right now. I think what helped me diet so well right before my birthday was feeling accountable to my blog readers. 

So I'm reenforcing (does anyone else think that word looks really weird?) my will to eat better by tattling on myself to y'all if I f up. I will have to eat cake on my littlest sisters b-day on the 18th, but no sugar (non fruit) or white foods other than that until 4/25. 

Please guilt me skinny.

PS. I will be drinking alcohol though! Wasted calories? I think not.

This WILL be me!
(don't I look weird with dark hair)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good plan! I laughed when I saw that website was called Faceinhole. I've seen Umphrey's a bunch but I do agree that Panic shows are full of Phishies. We talked about going to the Panic/Allman show when it comes this way.

    I've been so good and not drank at all in a couple of weeks but then there's tonight and tomorrow we have friends coming over. Bad News.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get rid of the winter weight too!! I asked for my readers to keep on task!! I have no will power!

    ReplyDelete