Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks Kembree

I'm so excited that two people signed up to follow my blog in one day! Along with Sarah, Kimbree is now officially following ( although she has been unofficially for a while now). Thanks Kimbree!

Kimbree's blog, Persian Pit Bull,  is especially fun for  me to read because we have an IRL connection. Her boyfriend Tony used to train me a while back, and I would sometimes see her in passing at the gym. 

Her blog is about her life with Tony and their to pit bull babies. She has a really interesting life with her agenting, belly dancing, charity work, blogging, and busy social life ( WHEW!). That makes me feel lazy in comparison just writing all her activities.

Check out her blog! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie Beth,
    I don't think your comment offended anyone and I welcome all honest up front comments always!!! I thought it was funny but just covering my bases! Thanks for reading and participating in my blog!!!
    xoxo,
    Pink Julep!

    ReplyDelete