Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks Erin

Erin, a blogger from just over the Mississippi from me, signed up to follow today. She hails from 
Little Rock where she works as a pharmacist. You can check her out on her blog at You Stay Classy Arkansas. 

She writes about life with her hubby and newly adopted beagle mix Bella (Kimbree, give Erin props for adopting over buying). She seems to keep pretty busy pharming by day, but her post are quite cute when she has a chance to do one.

Thanks, Erin, for following. I've enjoyed reading your blog the past month. Also thanks for the recommendation on sTori Telling, I've loved every page! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this!! This was awesome! I'm reading that book right now and love it. I read it during my lunch break at work, and my co-workers make fun of me. They must not be 90210 fans! Ha!

    ReplyDelete