Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Newest Obsession

Every now and then I get fixated on some particular type of clothing. For a while that has been scarves, warmer ones for the winter and lighter weight ones for the summer.

But that is old news now. My most recent infatuation is with Junk Food vintage concert tees. You may have noticed me wearing some in photos on my recent posts.

I currently own this one:

And this one:
I'm ordering this one as soon as it's back in stock:
I also have my eye on these:

Obviously I like the classic rock tees, but they make 80's bands, punk, and hip-hop ones too. If you've never tried on a Junk Food tee, they're super soft and comfy. They run small (I usually wear a small, sometimes extra small, in most brands but a medium on Junk Food tees). They also make men's concert tees for your husbands or boyfriends ( and kids sizes too). Check 'em out!

What is your current fashion obsession you find yourself buying multiples of? Or am I the only one who gets stuck on something and ends up with a "collection"?

EDIT: If you find a tee you like on 80stees.com us the code BeamMeUp for 20% off through April 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment