Saturday, April 4, 2009

J Crew Dress

I needed a little retail therapy today so I took a trip out to the suburbs to the J Crew. I found a great dress and wanted to post a picture of it. When I checked the website it wasn't there (??), but I did see an adorable dress that's on sale. I used Polyvore and put a little outfit together. I put accessories that contrasted the warm color of the dress to keep the outfit from looking too brassy. I really wanted to find a pair of peep toe or d'orsay pumps in a darker pewter, but you get the idea.
Find me on Polyvore

The price point on the dress is great. It is on sale for $98, and I thought it would be perfect to wear to a wedding or fancier shower. Depending on your size it's also available in lilac and/or light pewter. It's a cotton/silk blend so it would be perfect for a hot Memphis summer.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy Carrie! I found a new website that I think you may L-A-ove! It's a new addiction for me and being that you're the shopper you are I'm sure you'll like it too (if you haven't discovered it already). www.etsy.com. I think most everything is handmade - bags, jewelry, scarves, clothing, artwork, etc. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on Etsy a few times, but I'm yet to purchase anything off of it. I have seen some cute handmade kids' clothes that would look great on Baby Jaymeson on it though!

    ReplyDelete