Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stupid Weather

I just checked the weather for the next two days. Temperatures are going to be in the 40's and 30's. I swear to G this better be the last cold snap we get. I'm ready to get my hands in the dirt and nurture something to life. What wants to live in 30 or 40 degree temperatures?

I apologize for my complaining to any of you reading this in cooler climates than we have in Memphis. You must love your respective cities very much or be just plum crazy for putting up with un-spring-like weather in a month that should so clearly be spring.

Wasn't March suppose to be "in like a lion out like a lamb". Well it's already April so please only gentle lamb like weather. Thank You!

Boo cold, stay away!

3 comments:

  1. It is freezing right now! Respectively of course for April in Memphis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I'm seriously ANGRY at the weather!! I walked around all weekend snapping photos of flowers in my neighborhood, for fear they are all going to die off this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that my fellow Memphis girls seem just as bratty as me about our current temperature.
    Emily, I would love to see the photos of the flowers if you get a chance to put them in a post. I'm longing for some flora, even if it is on a computer screen.

    ReplyDelete