Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Allman Brothers Band For Shelby

My friend Shelby told me "all the music on my on my player sucked", so I've added a The Allman Bothers' song "Soulshine" for her. Your welcome Shelb! 

Listening to The Allman Brothers' songs reminded me how much I think the intro to their song "Jessica" sounds like a sped up, twangy version of the Peanuts song. Listen for yourself and decide.






Maybe I just decided that one day in an altered state of mind, but now I hear it every time I listen to that song.

Shelby also was asking if she could get an e-mail update when I make a new post. I looked to see that there is a setting to do that. I went ahead and signed some you up for this. If you would rather not get e-mail updates let me know, and I'll remove your e-mail. Anyone who wants to be added let me know. Your e-mail is kept private!

1 comment:

  1. Um, THANK YOU!! Geez! Also, I have a blog now and I cant figure out how to invite you to it. Its called "Shelby under the turtle moon"..You better sign up :))

    ReplyDelete