Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thanks Chris J

I've been meaning to write a post for a week to thank Chris J for signing up to follow the blog. Chris, Greg, and I started a little club a few years ago for people afflicted with the condition of lacking a posterior. We called it the N.A.C. ( No Asses Club). We had to disband the club because there was fitting amongst the group. We could not peacefully decide who should hold what office. Anyone who has ever seen me from behind would agree that I definitely should have been president! Chris if you're ready to concede that I truly have the least amount of ass than I will be willing to reinstate your membership. You will also have to do a minimum of ten hours community service with our new side organization Big Brothers, Big Sisters, Little Asses of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment