Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks Ashley

We have another Ashley following now. This Ashley was my inspiration for starting my blog. We graduated together and recently had our high school reunion. On the reunion site, with her updated information, was a link to her blog. I clicked on it and was instantly hooked. I thought it was so cute and a great way to document your life and thoughts.

Ashley actually has three blogs. One is about her family, one to promote her party concept business, and a new one about shopping. Check 'em out!

Thanks Ashley for singing up to follow and for having such a cute blog that it inspired me to do something I'm really enjoying.
Also your son is adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Carrie! Blogging is a great outlet! I have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete