Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shopping Trip to O.N.

I've been boring, even to myself, the past few days. I didn't think anyone would want to hear about anything I've been up to. 

I have been going to the gym and eating pretty much like I said I was going to ( I did 30caloires worth of sweet tarts) so snaps for me. I know it's only been like 3 days but whatevs.

I had a little cash burning a whole in my pocket today, so I stopped by Old Navy. Am I the only one that their clothes don't fit? I always think their stuff is so cute online and on the hanger, but it never looks quite right on me. It usually looks like I'm spilling out of my top. I am a little top heavy and not proportionate, but if I go into upscale boutique everything fits me fine. So does that mean I have to spend a ton of money on clothes because I was blessed with a chest?

I know more girls than just me have to be dealing with this, especially considering the amount of breast augmentations that are done. I think since they have special stores for heavy people they should also have stores for just top heavy people.

Or Old Navy should stop discriminating against breast!

I did find a cute skirt and a few tanks though.


The purple skirt also comes in a green or yellow combination. I love the darker grey tank, it's a dark pewter color. FYI the tanks there seem to thankfully be shorter this year. I could not stand that almost mini-dress length last year. 

OK I have to go back to work now, but I'll post those photos with my Sis later.

No comments:

Post a Comment