Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday is finally here. I'm so ditsy that for the last week I've been walking around thinking I'm turning 30 instead of 29. I forgot how old I am! Duh!

It's almost like today is not really my birthday because I'm going to work. I usually don't work on my b-day, but this year I decided to take of Saturday instead. That way I can spend all day Saturday getting ready so I can look uber hot when we go out that night.

Also it hardly ever rains on my birthday, but this year it is obviously going to be a ugly day. YUCK!

Here's a video I think is funny to cheer us all up a little on this dreary day:



I'll report back later how my day was.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! The weather is crummy, but make the best of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry you have to work, but have a great day! I'll call ya later and see you on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to my wonderful Carrie Beth. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see you one week from tomorrow! I hope you have a great time out this Saturday night celebrating. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete