Sunday, March 1, 2009

Remanising

PLAY THE VIDEO TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO WHILE READING THIS!
Today when we we're driving through Mississippi I was thinking about all the time I spent there when I was a little girl. I was super close to my grandparents and loved spending time with them, and that's where they lived. I'm so grateful that I got to experience a sort of small town, Southern life.

My Grandaddy was my world and he definitely made me the sassy, spoiled little girl that I was. He took me everywhere with him including my favorite places "The Restaurant", where I had a sausage biscuit almost every morning; Central Hardware, the smell of lumber takes me back; and First Monday, a huge outdoor flea market in Ripley. This was my favorite song during that time ( I know it's pretty cheesy), and I loved sitting on the swing with my Grandaddy singing the chorus over and over. I secretly wished my name was Charlotte so a boy could sing this to me when I got older. Could you imagine? Please don't feel you need to do this Greg!

Just wanted to share that trip down memory lane with ya'll!
Little Me


Me Being Sassy


Me with my Grandaddy, he still doesn't have gray hair even today (good genes in my family, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment