Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thanks Tay

My cousin Taylor finally decided to sign up as a follower. I know you've been reading over Agnes's shoulder for weeks. Thanks for signing up!

Taylor is about six months younger than me. That means that he is just enough younger to have gotten tortured by me growing up. I used to make him play Barbies with me every time he came over, but I at least let him be Ken, most of the time. I figure it evens out since I spent a good bit of time at his baseball games in the summers, even though I already had developed my dislike of all things sports.

Now he's married to a great girl, Agnes, and he has a year old little boy, Andrew ( see post " Andrew's 1st Birthday Party" ). It's really strange that he's aloud to be some body's Dad, but he is a great one. Every time I'm around Tay I remember how funny he is and think how we should hang out more often. Unfortunately we are all busy and time gets away from us.

Let's make a point to get together soon. Also give me a call because I lost y'all's numbers in the " drowned phone in bathtub" incident. I would love to give Andrew is first haircut soon.
Taylor and Agnes at our old house for Greg 70's themed surprise b-day party

Agnes and Taylor in normal clothing at Automatic Slims several years ago for my b-day

No comments:

Post a Comment