Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can't Wait To Meet Jaymeson

My friend Stephanie is coming in town from DC tomorrow, and I finally get to meet her little girl Jaymeson. I'm sad that I'm just now getting to meet her for the first time because she's already 3 months old, and Steph says that she's already changed so much. Better at 3 months than 6 or a year though. 

I actually am doing Steph's hair tomorrow, so I'm also glad I'll have her to myself for a whole tow hours! I hate how when people have babies everyone forgets about the parents. I promise, Steph,  I'm going to give you the attention you deserve, but it's going to be hard with this little cutie around!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Ya, I remember you from D1, I miss going there! Tony and I joined Cordova Athletic Club and LOVE IT!! The Bootcamp class is very similar to the class at D1. Welcome to blogging, I feel so new as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! :-) And I LOVE that name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete