Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thanks Aunt Jamie

Thank you Aunt Jamie for signing up to follow! She , my Mom, and I lived in a little apartment together when I was little ( my Mom was a single mom until I was about four), and we had so much fun. Jamie lives in California now, and we miss her so much. She is going to be getting married soon to a great guy who happens to be a FedEx pilot, so I'm hoping she'll end up back in Memphis someday. Everyone give her your best wishes on her upcoming nuptials.
This was taken about the time we lived together (1983). We were really a happy, little, nontraditional family. 

Here is Jamie and Mick at my parents house over the summer. She looks just as, if not more, beautiful now as in 1983. I swear people in California stay healthier and stay looking better longer than any other part of the country. You can't see in the photo, but she also has a sick body Mom and me are way jealous of.

No comments:

Post a Comment