Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thanks Brenn

So at this point I'm sure everyone can tell how excited I get when I log onto my blog, and I see that I have a new follower. Since this brings me so much joy it's only fair that I thank those who make my days a little more special.

Brenn from Boston just signed up. YAY! Her blog " Where Preppy meets Hippie" is super cute! Any of my friends could tell, just by the title, that I of course would love it because that pretty much sums up my personal style and life philosophy in general. She also has a fiance that loves jam bands and the Republican party ( I might need to check if  my Greg is actually trying to start another family in Bean town). From reading her blog so far I'm getting an eerie " Parent Trap" feeling that I may have been a twin separated at birth.

Anyways, check out her blog when you get a chance: http://preppyblackgirlmeetshippiewhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Brenn, for signing up for my blog! I hope you enjoy what you see, and I look forward to reading yours.

1 comment:

  1. You are not a twin, I promise I would have rememberd! Love you and see you Friday. Mom

    ReplyDelete